written and posted by members of Lancashire Dead Good Poets' Society

Thursday 26 April 2012

Henning Wehn is 99% Guilt Free

07:30:00 Posted by Damp incendiary device , , , 1 comment

Is She Dead Yet?  or 'Julie Andrews Revisited'
 
Tins full of Roses and costumes on kittens
Other folks' kettles, that warm day in Britain
Rude paperbacks, getting tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things

Cheese macaroni and bouffants on poodles
Excel and hotels, rebels and caboodles
Wilde's words that mock with a nudge and a wink
These are a few of my favourite things

Girls in white dresses with red ketchup splodges
Old books that use words like 'gosh' and 'galoshes'
Monster white printers that tattoo whole trees
These are a few of my favourite things

When the bitch bites
When the prick stings
When I'm feeling Chad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't squeal so bad(ly)

1 comments:

Ashley Lister said...

Are you singing this at the next event? I can get Ash JR to bring a guitar.

Ash